Our refund policy is to offer a resolution for our customers where they have experienced an unsatisfactory outcome with a purchase of products from our online store. This policy strictly provides our customers with protection should the goods they receive be faulty or damaged when received.
We have specific rules that must be applied for a refund of purchased goods as outlined below:-
1. Our refund policy is limited to 10 days from the receipt of goods, you must notify us in writing within 10 days with details of the faulty or damaged goods;
2. Goods claimed to be faulty or damaged must be unused and in the same condition that it was received, and must be in the original packaging;
3. Goods claimed to be faulty or damaged that has had the original packaging opened must accompany photo evidence and written explanation of the fault or damage;
4. Goods claimed to be faulty or damaged must be returned, under our Goods Return Policy we will provide you with return instructions once your refund claim has been assessed and approved;
5. Once your returned goods have been received, we will notify you that we have received your returned item/s and your refund will be processed.
Please contact us here to notify us of your intention to claim a refund under this policy.
Approved refunds will be credited back to you through your original method of payment. Please allow up to 7 business days for the credit to appear in your banking facility account that is being credited.
If you are concerned that your refund is late or missing, first check with your bank, credit card provider or Paypal, alternatively, you can contact us here and we will assist you where we can.
If you are returning an item/s over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Alternative methods available to customers where goods received are faulty or damaged where a refund is not required includes:-
1. Credit to your G Undie Account to make a new purchase to the same purchase value;
2. Exchange goods for replacement of the same purchase value.
Please contact us here to arrange your credit or exchange option and we will assist you with instructions for the return of the faulty or damaged goods.
To learn more about our Returns & Exchange Policy please follow the link.